Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Location: Cleveland, OH; Jackson, TN
Indication: Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Sponsor: AOBiome Therapeutics
PI: Todd Rambasek, MD, FAAAAI; Dafnis Carranza, MD
Intervention/Treatment: Topical medication
Compensation: You may be compensated for your time and participation.
- History of atopic dermatitis
- Pruritus of at least 4 weeks duration
About: Atopic Dermatitis or more commonly known as Eczema is a condition that makes your skin red and itchy. Pruritus usually accompanies Atopic Dermatitis. Pruritus is an itch or an unpleasant sensation of the skin that provokes the urge to scratch.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of topical study medication in treating Pruritus. This study is 11 weeks and includes 5 office visits.
Location: Jackson, TN; Orlando, FL
Indication: Atopic Dermatitis and Healthy Controls
Sponsor: Precision Biospecimen Solutions, Inc.
PI: Dafnis Carranza, MD; Christopher Chappel, MD
Intervention/Treatment: Biospecimen collection
- Subjects with a documented diagnosis of Atopic Dermatitis
- Diagnosis must be within one year
- Healthy subjects without a diagnosis of Atopic Dermatitis or generalized dermatology conditions
Compensation: You may be compensated for your time and participation