Location: Cleveland, OH
Sponsor: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
PI: Todd Rambasek, MD, FAAAAI
• Initiating treatment with DUPIXENT®️ for a primary indication of asthma according to the country-specific prescribing information
• Must NOT have had treatment with dupilumab within 6 months before the screening visit, or within 6 months of the baseline visit if the screening and baseline occur on the same day
• Must NOT have any condition that, in the opinion of the investigator, may interfere with patient’s ability to participate in the study or personal conditions and circumstances that can predictably prevent the patient from adequately completing the schedule of visits and assessments.
About: The primary objective of the study is to characterize the patients who initiate treatment for asthma with DUPIXENT®️ in a real-world setting to understand the attributes of treated patients in real life.
This includes characterization of:
• Patient demographics (eg, gender, age, and race)
• Patient baseline characteristics (eg, prior medications and procedures, medical history, asthma history, weight, height)
The secondary objectives of the study are:
• To characterize real-world use patterns of DUPIXENT®️ for asthma
• To assess the long-term effectiveness of DUPIXENT®️ in asthma patients in a real-world setting
• To assess effectiveness on comorbid type 2 inflammatory conditions in asthma patients treated with DUPIXENT®️
• To collect long-term safety data on study participants in the real-world setting